Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 August 2011

Aug 26 - 28 2011 - Bowfest Days

Hi all,
Another year has gone by, back at Bowfest on Bowen Island - Snug cove. I laid happily at my favorite Slip A07, unfortunately next to mostly all power boats.
Caroline and Hank really enjoyed themselves... watching the Bowfest parade, having great dinners at Milka, and hearing the performers on stage only a clam shell throw away. The party went on until 11:00 pm, with music and wine and beer flowing like Dodson Narrows.

With regards to sailing... none... just an easy rest of all of us.

Oh ya, I did see some otters on the dock next to me... no, they did not chrissen me with their "presents"... they have respect for their movie star "Tarka". But did leave their mark on the others people life-jacket left on the wharf.

Hank made reservations for next year's bowfest... :)


talkin to ya later.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment