Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 August 2011

Aug 7 2011 - drink break at the club

I took Caroline, Hank and two new friends (Rob and ? oops forget her name) for a tour around Passage island and then to the Yacht club for drinks.

Nothing really to mention, but the winds were great going there, but very little coming home.

Oh, not sure if I mentioned it... Hank got me a new berth to sleep in. It is only a few slips down from my old place. this new berth is much wider, has better electrical and water connections, and has a double wide finger (walkway along side me). The only possible problem is that this berth is next an otter entrance. The previous  vessel berth here was used as an otter sewage dumping ground. I'm hoping that since I was named after a famous movie star otter... "Tarka the Sea-Otter", they will leave me alone. :). So far so good.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment