Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 December 2013

December 04, 2013 - Impeller Repairs Cont'd

Well, Hank and Richard were successful in rebuilding my impeller... operation a great success! My impeller has been re-installed, filter and lines cleaned, diesel filters cleaned and lines hooked up, engine throttle lines hooked up put needs to be reset as I can now only reach 1800 rpm. Just a minor adjustment.
All hooked up... note the new bolts (recycled from my old zinc blocks) Still needs a bit of paint... no leaks!! The pump is brass, they say not to paint it, but it would look better if it was pained.

This is my exhaust / raw water connection, this was replaced a few years ago, still looks good.

My motor started up with any problems, no air in my diesel lines!! and NO leaks in my raw water system!! all works perfectly!

Just need to have a bit of paint here and there to complete the job.

Besides the painting, my oil change still needs to be done!

Now sitting in the cold, with an electric heater, waiting for Hank's return.

Tarka out!

No comments:

Post a Comment