Total Pageviews

Monday 31 October 2011

Oct 29 - 30 2011 - Snug cove

Just a nice weekend away at Snug Cove with Caroline and Hank.

Motored over and back... no sailing this trip :( Caroline pulled her shoulder muscles, so it was in the best interest just to take it easy.

they went out for dinner at one of the local restaurant, chatted with the locals and came home to me. :) We all watched a comedy on my HD DVD.

Next day, Caroline rested her shoulder and hank worked on the computer... then motored home, greeted by my sailing buddy "MoJo". Fantastic race boat, skippered by Pierre. They just finished the first "Snowflake" race of the season. It was great seeing the entire crew working on MoJo.

Oh ya, almost forgot... hank finally found where the water was coming in. Apparently, I have a major leak in the mast... either at the top or sides... the water was running down the electrical lines and filling up my mast, empting into my bildge. I guess hank has to climb the mast tower again, and plug the leaks. While he is down at the yacht club, he might as well clean my bottom!@! :)

Take care all

Tarka

PS photos to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment