Total Pageviews

Friday 28 October 2011

Oct 25 - 27 2011 - Trip to Gibson

Another day sailing the Howe Sound... light winds, sunny and a bit cold.

Hank went over to spend a few days with his friend Robert McDonald,. He must of had a good time, as he was away from me most of the time, spending  only time to sleep with me. Hank brought his guitar along this time, assumed he was going to play a few songs with Robert.

 That night it froze, my deck was all frosted over in the morning... Hank kept warm with a hot water bottle and a electric heaters.


Robert and Hank went for a short sail, just before Hank and I sailed for home... nice, short, gentle breeze. Robert seemed pleased with the sail. :) I dropped him off at the Gibson Marina dock and watched him head for home.

On our way home to Vancouver, we met up with Aaron...sailing his new mistress "Serenity Now". Arron is extremely proud of her, but I'm sure he misses old "Puddin" to some degree. "Serenity Now" has great lines and has super looks (But not as good looking as me haha).

We ran into a pod of dolphins again... I guess they must be here to stay for awhile longer.

Rounding Hood point, the winds died, so was both motored home...


Ah home again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment