Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 March 2011

First trip of the season - Snug Cove


Finally! the weather broke... sunny and somewhat warm (10c). I was wonder why Hank was cleaning up the cabin. In the past while, my insides was completely turn up... tools and "crap" all over the place...installing new additional water tank, new blower in my engine compartment, new bulkhead mounting plates for my second depth-sounder, painting here and there etc. Well I found out that we were heading for Snug Cove, one of my favorite marinas, only an hour away. Begin a sailboat, I was disappointed that we only motored over. I guess Hank was being over worried, as he just changed all the diesel filters, oil filter and water strainers. We arrived safe and sound... met up with some good friends from Stamps Landing Yacht Club. All in all a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment