Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 October 2018

October 20, 2018 ...And now the continuing Story of Hank's Sailing Adventures...

A new blog beginning... it has been some time since we posted in our blog, some three years... I thought you readers, might it interested in hearing/seeing what became of Hank Schut with his pursuit to pilot a cruising catamaran. From here on, Hank will write as the first person... I pass over the controls to Hank.

Since selling "Tarka" as lot has happened in my Sailing Adventures. In short, I achieved one of my goals and got not only my Catamaran / Monohull sailing certification, but achieved my ASA Instructor's Certification on Catamarans and Monohulls.

Before we venture in owning a catamaran, I want to be sure that this would be the right fit for us... lots of questions to answer and experiences to complete... it's big, wide, intimidating, costly, different handling, etc.

In the blog postings to following, I will be posting my sailing adventures...heading towards my certification and beyond.


No comments:

Post a Comment