Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Dec 15 2011 - Week day outing with Aaron

Another two day stay at Snug Cove... what can I say eh... I guess since Snug Cove is only a short trip over with BC ferry for back-up; Hank must feel relaxed in coming here... winter and all. The storms can get quite rough at times, so it is nice to  have a fall back Hank to go home if needed. For me (Tarka), I don't mind staying here, matter of fact I would prefer to be moored here... no Ferry soot, better shelter from the winter winds, no waves to speak of, better docks and nice boats to be moored with. But I know... Hank and Caroline don't have easy access to me... having to take the ferry over.

Due to light winds, "Serenity Now" and I only sailed over with our jibs, Hank says it is too much hassle hoisting up my main sail for such a short trip. :( It was a peaceful trip over, coming to rest at Snug Cove; tied starboard side, stern to stern with Serenity Now, near the Marina office building.

The next two days, just resting at the dock, with Hank, Aaron and Kia (Aaron sidekick), going for walks, lunches, dinners, frisbee catching for Kia and movie watching in my cabin.
Add caption

Set sail a few days later for home after a great two day "veg out".

Till next time.....




Tarka

No comments:

Post a Comment