Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 November 2013

November 02 2013 - Winter get ready

Well this is it, it seems that Hank is getting me ready for the winter.

He was over this weekend removing a lot of my deck equipment and storing the stuff at home or in my cabin.

Bimini top removed, Boom vang line and jib sheet lines (replaced with old lines), lazy jacks brought down so my boom cover will fit properly to give better protection of my main sail, removed all stay covers, added extra fenders to protect my hull, removed the BBQ, removed little Tarkie's engine, removed the cockpit seat, removed all flags, put back the dehumidifier,

However, Hank always leaves enough sailing gear on board, as we sail year round.

Now sitting here, half naked, waiting for the winter storms to arrive and going for the occasional winter sail.

Tarka out!

No comments:

Post a Comment