Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 May 2011

May 13 2011 - Haul out time

It has been almost a year now, that I was put on the hard (that's sailor's talk for taking the boat out of the water).
 I was put on the Club's elevator with the help of Hank and Jason... no problems going up or down!

There was not too much to clean off, mainly around the propeller and rudder. Jason installed two new zincs on the prop shalf, and Hank power washed  my black bottom. After-wards Hank applied another coat of Joton bottom paint around the water line.... looking good eh!

Also, we had Performance Yachts do an inspection on the keel, rudder and bottom... we got the GREEN light... all is well. :) Only goes to show that I can ram a few logs now and then. (rammed into two last season) and get away with it.

Now sitting at the club overnight, waiting of Hank to take me out, doing the Stag race to Center Bay tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment