Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 April 2011

Snug Cove weekend get away

Well, another great weekend at Snug Cove... weather was sunny for Saturday, but clouding and windy on sunday.
Caroline and Hank went out for short walks along the boardwalks and mountain trails with lunch / supper at Miska's place. They rented two movies at the local Video store and watched them on-board.
Hank ran into his friend who was working on his sailboat "Friendship" at the marina... nice.. :)
Sailing back to Horseshoe bay under full sail was great! Our friend Aaron was out sailing too! He has a Catalina 27., named "Puddin" a very light sailboat. She is faster than me in light winds, due to my robust figure. :)

 We docked without any problems, except I did have to push a few logs out of the way. Our marina is presently full of drift wood and logs.

Worked needed to be done... install two new cockpit drains, my existing ones are leaking and I have to get my bottom done next week, I think.

Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment